Louiso Trucking has the experience and equipment availability to meet your transportation needs. We will work to meet your needs whether the load needs to be hauled across the state or across the country.
Call us to haul your next load.
- Tanks: A well-maintained fleet of tanks are equipped with pumps and utilized to haul fertilizer and other non-hazardous liquids. All drivers Class A CDL are required to have a tanker endorsement. Each driver is trained on tanker loading and unloading procedures.
- Dump Trailers: Dump trailers are used to transport dry-bulk commodities. All dump trailers are equipped with small doors for unloading into conveyors. Drivers who have specific training and experience are hired to fill trucks equipped to pull and unload dump trailers.
- Belt Trailers: Specialized trailers to haul dry bulk commodities. Has the capability to unload product inside with height restrictions or unload directly into a storage bag.
- Flatbeds: Our flatbeds are used to haul a wide variety of freight into and out of Ohio. We operate standard 48-ft. flatbeds equipped with tie downs and tarps.
- Conestogas: These trailers are 53-ft. flatbeds equipped with automatic tarping systems assigned to experienced drivers to haul machinery.
- Vans: A small fleet of 53-ft. vans with swings doors are used to haul a wide variety of freight into and out of Ohio.